REALTOR® LIC 01323851
- (530) 277-2610
- (530) 205-4536
- 11364 Pleasant Valley Dr Penn Valley, CA 95946
My name is Eric Jacobsen and I have been a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty for the past 13 years. My wife Heather and I stumbled upon this wonderful county about 16 years ago when we were on a warm weather hunt from the San Francisco fog. Two months later, we owned our home in Rough and Ready and started this fabulous journey. It has been an adventure filled with two kids, many wonderful friends, and a community chock full of great cultural events, restaurants, and diverse people. If you would have asked me 20 years ago if I would ever build a chicken coop or drive a tractor, I would have thought you were crazy but now cannot imagine it any other way.
I have had the privilege of working 13 successful years for the number one real estate company in Nevada County. Over the years, I have developed strong relationships with my colleagues and clients, even considering many of them friends. I have helped many families realize their dream of home ownership and pride myself on my referral base and return clients. So whether you are a Bay Area transplant looking to build your first chicken coop or have been here for years and want something new, give me a call and let me earn your business.
• Native Californian-Lived in Nevada County for more than 10 years.
• Worked in the Airline business for 10 years.
• Have previously owned several businesses
• Former fireman with the Rough and Ready Fire Department..
• Avid golfer and backpacker.
• Liscensed California Real Estate Agent.
• Member of the Nevada County Board of Realtors.
• Member of Metro-List. Covers most of Northern California.
• 2005 Masters Club
• 2005 Sterling Society
• 2006 Staff Appreciation Award
Areas of Expertise:
• Area Knowledge
• Land Sales
• Full time agent
• Internet marketing and research
• Internet savvy
Please contact me regarding all of your real estate needs. Friendly, no high pressure tactics!