At Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty we will market your home as a one of a kind house that will stand out in the crowd.
How? Through our comprehensive marketing program, ensuring your home gets the visibility it deserves.
Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty Seller Services Marketing Program Includes:
• Prepare CMA to establish fair market value
• Review the “Home Enhancement Guide” with you as applicable
• Prepare, discuss, and sign listing contract and related paperwork
• Prepare and submit MLS information and send copy to you
• Schedule photography of property for flyers/MLS input
• Place lock box on property
• Order for sale sign
• Create ‘for sale’ flyers, create and post listing website, post listing video to YouTube and send out email campaign of your home listing
• Post flyers in CBGRR office/distribute to other agents, place in home
• Notify other real estate offices/agents of your home
• Schedule property for office tour
• Schedule property for MLS tour
• Prepare ad copy and submit to local news paper and other print media
• Phone any potential buyers with details of listings
• Submit photo and ad copy for all local broker and agent websites
• National Coldwell Banker websites
• All National Partner Websites, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc.
• Arrange showings for other agents (as applicable)
• Contact you regularly with verbal progress reports
• Review marketing activities with you and provide you with market updates
• Review feedback from showings with you
• Pre-qualify potential buyers
• Present and discuss all offers on property with you
• Negotiate the transaction with other agent and you
• Finalize the closing
• Arrange for relocation agent, if needed
• Referral for moving company (if necessary)
WHAT'S YOUR HOME VALUE?
Thinking about selling? Find Out How Much Your Home is ACTUALLY Worth.
To answer the question above, Coldwell Banker! When you’re selling your home, you want to work with an agent that has social prowess. “Oh, but it doesn’t really matter how they utilize social media”, you say. I mean, your [...]
Post, share, like, comment, repeat. Virtual showings via Facebook live, an engaging tweet promoting the new listing and THE money shot on Instagram. Aerial photos and videos captured via drone. Property videos on YouTube and [...]