REALTOR® LIC# 02029045
- (530) 559-1758
- (530) 273-7293
- Click to Email
- 855 Sutton Way Grass Valley, CA 95945
About Cristina Hennig
Having been through the sales and purchasing process myself several times, I understand the magnitude of this life-changing decision. I live in the outskirts of Nevada City on a large piece of land with my husband who is a fifth-generation resident of Nevada County. Over the years of living in this gorgeous area of Northern California, I’ve fallen in love with the mountains, rivers and lakes by hiking and exploring to my heart’s content, and I’m so proud to call this home!
I understand that purchasing a home is such a personal event for those involved in this very important investment, and I incorporate my skills with my passion to help people to accomplish this. Dedication to honing my skills as a Realtor has allowed me to reach Master Club status over the years with Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty. I’ll use my skills to discover what is most important to you when selling or purchasing your home so we are able to achieve a successful close and allow you to take the next step in your life’s adventure.
What you can expect with my services to clients:
- I adhere to a high level of integrity and honesty when communicating with my clients on a regular basis.
- I am proactive when it comes to listening to client’s motivations for buying or selling their home and I approach the sales process with tenacity and strong negotiation skills.
- I am detail-oriented and well-networked with key players involved in the process to facilitate a successful sales transaction.
- I will incorporate knowledge of current housing market trends to achieve my clients’ goals when selling or purchasing their home.