About Erma Jewett
As a full time licensed REALTOR® since 1994, I am fully committed to my sellers and buyers throughout their entire real estate transaction.
Meeting the needs and desires of my clients, is a top priority with me. Working one on one and communicating with my sellers or buyers, is essential throughout the entire process. Whether sitting down face to face and/or through telecommunications, I am never too busy to answer their questions or address their concerns regarding their individual real estate needs. I employ a Transaction Coordinator, also a licensed agent, who will make sure that all the “I’s” are dotted when it comes to the endless amount of paperwork generating through a transaction. The TC works with me to make your transaction closes as smoothly as possible and on schedule. By employing this professional coordinator, I am better able to give more time to marketing a seller’s property or for searching for the properties that will best meet my buyers’ needs and wants.
I pride myself in utilizing the “Personal Touch” throughout the process while keeping informed and utilizing the latest in technology as a support system that would be applicable for each individual transaction.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Louisiana State University
- Continuous Board of Real Estate Education and Certification since 1994
- Professional Webinars throughout the year for the latest updates and changes in the field
- Short Sale Certification Course since 2008
- Member of the National Association of Realtors since 1994
- Member of California Association of Realtors since 1994
- Member of Orange County Board of Realtors since 1994-2002
- Member of Nevada county Association of Realtors since 2003 to present
- Buffini CRM Program
- Master’s Club
- Network Top Ten Producers
- Million Dollar Club
- Certification in Short Sales since 2008
Past Time Activities
- Road Runners Bowling for Adults with Special Needs
- Participating in various charitable community events
- Traveling within the United States especially the West Coast coastal areas
- Nature walks with my favorite Lab
- Avid reader