About Tyson Tucker
Tyson Tucker is a Nevada County native with over 6 years of experience in all facets of commercial real estate, including: leasing, property management, acquisitions, dispositions, investment underwriting, investment/fund management, marketing, fund-raising, asset management, and institutional investment sales/debt placement/structured finance. He has been integrally involved in excess of $250M of commercial real estate transactions since 2006.
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty, Mr. Tucker served as an Associate in the investment sales department at Holliday Fenoglio Fowler (“HFF”) in San Francisco, CA, where he was responsible for underwriting investment opportunities, packaging offering memorandum, new business development, and coordinating and managing the due diligence/sales process for large, institutional real estate sales and equity/debt placement. In his short tenure at HFF, Mr. Tucker played an integral role on a team which completed $110M in commercial real estate sales in a 5 month period, representing some of the largest and most reputable private equity real estate firms in the nation.
• Deep industry connections resulting from over 6 years of institutional real estate experience on both the Private Equity and Brokerage side of the business
• Completed in excess of over $250M in commercial real estate transactions
• Highly complex financial modeling/valuation using both Argus and Excels
• Structured Finance/Debt Placement/Consulting
• California Real Estate Salesperson # 01804034
• University of California at Davis – B.A. Economics – Cum Laude, Departmental Citation
• MVP 2012 – Previous Employer
Areas of Expertise:
• Investment Sales
• Commercial Leasing
• Investment Property Valuation
• Debt Placement
• Real Estate Consulting