REALTOR® LIC# 00934215
- (530) 906-2439
- (530) 615-4822
- 10193 Combie Rd Auburn, CA 95602
Our Motto: A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. Proverbs 22:1
I work as a team with my wife, Pam Harley. We are both brokers. We pledge to use our many years of selling and negotiating experience to represent you as either a buyer or seller with integrity, with top level market expertise and an honest and direct approach to accomplish your goals.
If you are a buyer we will work diligently to assist you in finding the best property to suit your income, location and lifestyle requirements. We will negotiate the transaction assertively but fairly so both parties are properly represented.
If you are a seller, we handle all the marketing details personally, including staging, photos, flyer and ad design. We diligently follow up on all viewings. We use the latest technology to be sure your property is represented to its best advantage on multiple web sites.
We do not use assistants. We personally and faithfully oversee all documentation and assist you in understanding every aspect of your transaction. Because of our extensive knowledge, we can negotiate better terms and resolve problems more quickly and satisfactorily to all parties.
• Beginning as an agent/loan officer in 1986, becoming a broker in 1990 and real estate company owner in 2000, I’ve learned many things to equip me to guide you safely through buying and selling property.
• I work as a team with my wife, Pam Harley. Each of us offer unique abilities to serve you. We are two highly skilled professionals for the price of one!
• With buyers I work diligently to assist in finding the best property to suit your income, location and lifestyle requirements. I will negotiate the transaction assertively but fairly so that all parties are properly represented.
• With sellers, Pam and I handle the marketing details personally, including staging, photos, flyer and ad design. We diligently follow up on viewings. We use the latest technology to be sure your property is represented to its best advantage on multiple web sites.
• I personally and faithfully oversee all documentation and assist you in understanding every aspect of your transaction. Because of my extensive knowledge, I can negotiate better terms and resolve problems more quickly and satisfactorily to all parties.
• My personal interests include serving the industry I love by giving time and energy on committees and in leadership positions designed to elevate the real estate business to new heights of excellence. I have also been a baseball umpire since 1991 serving both Little League and High School levels, including a 3 year tenure on our local league’s board of directors as chief umpire. I’ve taught 4th grade Sunday School since 1998 and enjoy spending time with my wife and children. If they’re not available, I have several fishing buddies that will do just fine.
• Broker/Co-Owner of Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty
• President of Nevada County Association of Realtors 2008
• Member Placer County Association of Realtors
• Past Chair of Placer County Association Grievance Committee
Areas of Expertise:
• I’ve lived with my family in South Nevada County since 1990 and have made a career of learning both Nevada and Placer Counties, and the agents who serve them, extremely well.
• I have worked in sales and with clients since college and have earned enough trust and respect to have the honor of being referred to serve their friends, families and neighbors.
• I specialize in homes and land in Nevada and Placer Counties, particularly in Auburn, Lake of the Pines, Alta Sierra and Grass Valley.