REALTOR® LIC# 00687475
- (530) 913-1102
- (530) 273-6917
- Click to Email
- 167 S. Auburn St., Grass Valley, CA 95945
About Pam Amato
I am dedicated to the success of my clients and customers. Experienced over 35 years.
Detailed marketing and action plans tailored to promote results. My high level of energy and professionalism has gained me a reputation of trust. With respect and honesty, I pay attention to details staying involved from showings to closings. Let’s discuss what your real estate needs are and make a plan for success. A certified residential specialist in Northern Calif and Nationally.
Proven Professional with a Reputation for Results – Client Success with Personal Service
• Nevada County resident since 1976 – Born in San Francisco.. Knows the area.
• Homeowner since the age of 22 – I believe in owning real estate.
• Joined Coldwell Banker Grass Roots in 1987, licensed agent since 1978,
• Recognized by Coldwell Banker for Consistent Company Production
• Full Time-Hands On Agent Committed to Client Results
• Real Estate Broker license since 1999
• CRS – Certified Resident Specialist – SRES Senior Real Estate Specialist
• SFS – Short Sale – Foreclosure Resource Agent.
• Graduate Business Administration. College of San Mateo
• Escrow Secretary experience/background
• Community Service- Agent of the Year Award Coldwell Banker
• Master’s Club Charter Member and member in good standing
• International Presidents Circle Award for Coldwell Banker 2004
• International Diamond Society Award recipient (various years)
Areas of Expertise:
• Nevada County, Yuba County and parts of Sierra County
• Nevada City, Grass Valley, Penn Valley, Chicago Park, Cedar Ridge, North San Juan Ridge, Camptonville, Pike
• Homes, Land, Ranches
• Recreation, Retirement, Investment Properties
• Referrals and references available
• Habitat for Humanity